Product performance (use):
This product is processed with imidacloprid as the main component. Widely used in infrastructure soil, trees, home floors, dams, ancient buildings and other places, used to control termites.
1. Wear protective glasses, protective clothing, and rubber gloves when using. It is ready for use now and cannot be mixed with alkaline or alkaline substances.
2. It is ready for use now. After dilution with water, it should not be left for a long time. It is easy to decompose under alkaline conditions.
3. Wash hands and face in time after use, and wash exposed skin and work clothes.
4. This product is harmful to aquatic organisms such as bees, fishes, and silkworms. During the application, the impact on the bee colonies should be avoided, and the pesticide should be applied away from the aquaculture area. Can not be used in and near the silkworm room.
5. The used containers should be properly disposed of, not used for other purposes, nor discarded at will. .
6. Pregnant women and lactating women should stay away from this product and the place of application; allergies are forbidden; please consult a doctor in time for any adverse reactions during use.
First aid for poisoning:
This product has no specific antidote. If it touches the skin, wash it thoroughly with soap and water and seek medical attention; if it splashes into the eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention;
Storage and transportation:
This product should be stored in a cool, dry, ventilated and dark place, and away from fire and heat sources. Keep out of reach of children and pets, and lock. 3 When transporting, please be protected from rain and high temperature, and take care not to damage the packaging. Do not store and transport with other commodities such as food, beverages, seeds, feed, grain, etc.
Net content: 25000 grams