Number of views:
Pride (0.05% fipronil bait)-ants
Number of views:
Product serial number
Return to list
Pesticide registration certificate number: WP20170120
Pesticide production license number: Pesticide Health Xu (Su) 0140
Product standard number: Q/320114RC039－2020
Fipronil content: 0.05%
Dosage form: bait
|Slightly poisonous (red)
Red Fire Ant
This product is a granular bait, which can be removed or applied in the fire ant activity area and around the ant nest. The dosage is about 25 grams per square meter. 1 When the density of the ant nest is low, put 25 grams of this product on a single ant nest point When the density of the nest is large, in addition to placing 25 grams of this product on a single ant nest, then apply a dose of 1 kg/ha; 2 According to the occurrence of red fire ants, the second control and supplementary application will be carried out after 1-2 months ; 3 The surface of the ground should be dry when applying pesticides to avoid spreading this product on the anthill or stepping on the anthill to interfere with its activities; 4 The daytime temperature is 20-33 degrees, and the surface temperature is 21-32 degrees. Above 32 degrees, red fire ants tend to infest at night, and the effect of applying pesticides at night is better; 5 ants and cockroaches throw more bait in the active area, each point does not exceed 0.5 grams.
Product performance (use):
This product is suitable for preventing and controlling red fire ants in indoor ants, cockroaches and parks, green spaces, sports fields, lawns, various industrial areas, and non-cultivated areas and non-livestock areas. After application, the worker ants will bring the medicament particles into the ant nest for the ants in the nest to feed, and feed them to the queen, which will soon play a role. The ants in the nest, including the queen, gradually die within 1-4 weeks, so the entire ant The nest population is controlled.
1. Do not mix with aerosol, other contact killing anticide or ant repellent in the same area.
2. The medication area cannot be sprayed or irrigated within 24 hours; if there is precipitation within 24 hours, this product cannot be used.
3. Use this product to wear protective clothing to avoid direct contact with the agent, and wash your hands after use.
4. The remaining medicaments cannot be thrown into the water at will. Please do not wash the pesticide application equipment in water areas such as ditches and ponds; it is forbidden near bird sanctuaries, silkworm houses and mulberry gardens. It is forbidden in aquaculture areas and near river ponds. The surrounding flowering plants are banned during the flowering period, and close attention should be paid to the impact on the nearby bee colonies during the application.
5. Do not contaminate food and drinking water during use; used containers should be properly disposed of, not used for other purposes, nor discarded at will.
6. People with sensitive constitutions, pregnant women and lactating women should stay away from this product and the place of application. Allergy sufferers are prohibited.
First aid for poisoning:
(1) If you accidentally touch the skin or eyes, rinse with plenty of water, and seek medical advice if you feel unwell.
(2) If there is inhalation, quickly move the patient to a place with fresh air. If you feel unwell, consult a doctor.
(3) If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, rinse your mouth and immediately bring the medicine package to the doctor.
Storage and transportation:
This product should be stored in a cool, dry, ventilated and dark place, and away from fire and heat sources. Keep out of reach of children and pets, and lock. When transporting, please prevent rain and high temperature, and take care not to damage the packaging. Do not store and transport with other commodities such as food, beverages, seeds, feed, grain, etc.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table